Sunday, January 6, 2013

Fairy Winkles

Besides Littlest Pet Shop, Kenner also made a line of toys called Fairy Winkles. These appeared to be everyday objects, but they had hidden compartments where fairies could hide. I had a few of these sets as a kid. Mainly the Clock, Swan, Mail away Necklace, Jewelry Box, and Perfume Bottle. This was another toy I spent a bit of time rounding up, but only managed to find the perfume bottle and 3 fairies, one of which is the mail away fairy. It still blows me away that I could convince my mom at age 4 to send away for the locket necklace. But there is evidence she did! I'm sure I wore it as much as I wore my Littlest Pet shop Puppy necklace.


Magic Mirror Swan


Mail away Locket


Cozy Keepsakes


Twinkle Time Nursery Clock

No comments:

Post a Comment