Friday, December 20, 2013

Kenner Forum Holiday Swap

Since I started collecting LPS I've been intrigued and haunted by the unreleased Country Fun Pets Families, including the Puppy, Kitty and Squirrel Families. I started looking for baity pieces so I could create this set for someone else who also  fell in love with this set. Since we just had the Holiday Swap over at the Kenner forum, I figured it would be the perfect addition to her collection. I would love to try remaking the squirrels since the eyes threw me for a loop, but otherwise I'm super happy with how they turned out!


I also completed my cards for the Holiday  Card Swap. 


Along with the custom set I made a card to match.


And here is my swap package all ready to go! I had a great time putting it together!


No comments:

Post a Comment