Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Mini Ponies and Paper dolls


A few more packages came today. The first had another lot of the My Little Pony Mommy Charms. I added these to my herd, which is getting quite large. The Charmkins were very happy to welcome them. I was probably having way too much fun setting them up, but they were so cute I couldn't resist. 

I also won a very reasonable copy of a Charmkins Paper Doll Book. All the dolls are intact and I am in love with the illustrations inside. The costumes for each character are beautiful, and I can imagine having so much fun cutting these out if I was still a little girl. I had the best time cutting out paper dolls. I also watched the Charmkins cartoon for the first time. I really loved the way they incorporated the playsets into the actual TV show. I wish more of the characters had been turned into collectable charmkins. I think I may have grown up in the wrong decade.







2 comments:

  1. I love your fleet of mini ponies! And those paper dolls are ADORABLE!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! I am loving them so much! Anything miniature is just too cute to pass up! And they go so well with the Charmkins.

    ReplyDelete