Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Ruby Pony Ribbons

I finally had a chance to go to Michael's Crafts this weekend to search for purple ribbon for my Ruby Pony. Since Ruby if very hard to come by, I've come to terms with the fact that I may never find her original ribbons. So I found something that I think looks just as lovely! I bought a whole role so if they come undone I can just cut a new pair. Here is my plucky little pony: 

Now I just have to find a stable sticker and her blanket, it may take years, but that's ok! On my Christmas Break I plan on photographing all my Fillies together. Right now most of my ponies are in storage. But I'm super excited to finally put all the pieces I've acquired together. 

In other news at the Littlest Pet Shop Forum I am hosting the Holiday Swap. I'm super excited to be putting together my swap partners box. I can't give away any hints, but I've been hard at work trying to create something special. 

No comments:

Post a Comment