Wednesday, January 1, 2014

New Year, New Toys to find!

It's been almost a year since I started my blog. It feels pretty good knowing I've been able to keep it going this long. There was a quiet period after my move, but I'm happy with where I am. 
As a New Years a Resolution I'd like to keep posting and discovering new toys I loved as a kid! I have a few exciting things coming I can't wait to share! I'm most excited about some photos of a few unreleased sets from some of my favorite toy lines! To start the new year off, here are a few of my recent discoveries while rooting around in my parents attic.


Furry Families were these cute woodland animals that lived inside everyday objects like books, Jam Jars, Clocks and Teapots. They're a bit harder to find so I haven't been actively collecting them. Above is what I could find from the Mole and Mouse Family.


Here is what's left of my small collection from Mimi and the Googoos. These little babies could move their arms and could be found inside small objects, like cakes, burgers, and magic lamps.


I haven't photographed my Bubblins in awhile, but here they are again, with June Bride included. 


This little guy is named Rascal Raccoon, he is a Smooshee from Fisher Price. Smooshees were small fabric animals you could smoosh into something. This guy came with a little stump you could smoosh him into. I don't remember much about these toys, but I must have had at least one. 


No comments:

Post a Comment