Saturday, February 1, 2014

Puppy and Pony Packages

The new year has been hectic so far, but I finally had a chance today to photograph some of my new sets. The first is one from the Littlest Pet Shop line called the Royal Palace Ponies. After a year and a half of collecting I realized I still did not own this set. It's very similar to the Ice Palace Ponies and the Royal Carriage Ponies. The ponies and puppy need to visit the pony salon, but I otherwise I am very happy with it! It's just missing one hair decoration.


This new find took me by surprise! Now that my Fairy Winkles collection is as complete as I think I can get it, I'm trying to find color variations within the sets. I was thrilled to find a lot on eBay with this MOC included. The seller agreed to sell it to me and I accepted! My loose set is quite best up, so I'm so happy to have a replacement!


And lastly some Puppy in My Pocket arrived from the UK. I am in love with all of them, but especially the dachshund!





No comments:

Post a Comment