Monday, September 2, 2013

Feeling Nostalgic

Recently I put many of my sets into storage so I do miss getting to look at them each day. These two took a long time to complete. The first is the Mommy Swan with Snuggling Babies set. This one is quite hard to find, and I ended up finding piece by piece. It's still missing one purple collar, but I also have it moc so I am not very worried. The second is the paw print club mail away puppies, kitties and bunnies. I most recently bought the puppies from the sweetest person and I am so happy to finally own them. 
Also recently I sold some of my My Little Pony Collection. I would be lying if I said I didn't regret it a little. I loved restoring each one and trying my luck with curling their hair using colored straws. 

1 comment:

  1. I'm still amazed by your MOC swan set. :)

    I haven't pursued the Paw Print Club pets yet (I need the kitties & puppies) but am always tempted by them. I LOVE their colors.

    ReplyDelete