Friday, September 6, 2013

Littlest Pet Shop Snapshots

Since my entire collection is currently sitting in an attic, I'm very fortunate that I photographed my sets before. Since its Friday I figured it was time for Flashback Friday. The following sets are some of my favorites from my collection. The first is a set I know I owned as a child. A very special friend of mine found all the pieces and sent it to me for Christmas. I was overjoyed and it was an amazing gift! This set is the Ice Palace Ponies:


The next set is the Littlest Pet Shop Tea Set. As a kid I loved tea parties. My sister and I would dress up our cat, dog, hamsters, or just the nearest stuffed animals and invite them for a cup and a tea cake. I never owned this set as a kid, but my love for tea now just made me fall in love with it. It was produced the first time with detachable figures and then recalled. I wish I had that set, but this is the second one that was made.


The next two sets are from the newborn families collection. When I started collecting again last year I saw these and knew I had to find them. I didn't realize they were a bit more sparse, but two wonderful collectors sold me these two. The Fox family is missing the food bowl, which I later found but is not photographed. The second set is the Mommy and baby deer. I love both of these sets to pieces!





No comments:

Post a Comment