Saturday, October 5, 2013

Lil' Brush 'n Grow Filly

Since I started collecting Vintage Littlest pet shop I've heard about the elusive Ruby Pony. I've seen her in a few auctions that all went well beyond my price range. I've seen her sell a few times way below what she normally goes for, and have been heartbroken to have missed her. She is a set I never actually believed I would find. I am so grateful to the wonderful girl who sold her to me. Her hair decoration is MIA at the moment but I'm hoping it will be found. But here is my very own Ruby Pony.

Right now she's missing her blanket, hair decoration, bows, and the stable sticker. It will probably take me ages to find all these pieces but I am so happy with my very own Lil brush n grow Filly!


Ruby had a lovely bath and had her hair done.



Ruby's hair decoration has arrived!





No comments:

Post a Comment