Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Swinging Star Sea Monkey

Last spring I won a giant lot on eBay. It cost me a substantial amount of money, and when it arrived it was in a huge box and took hours to go through and sort. It felt like christmas. And in that box happened to be three of the merpet sets. At the time I had barely seen them so I was thrilled to find them complete and in such nice condition. Flash forward and now I've managed to find another one mint on card. I couldn't pass this up when I saw it. As a kid the little mermaid was my favorite movie so I love all thing under the sea. This set is the Swinging Star Sea Monkey, who comes with a cute shovel, a smiling crab, and he swings on a piece of blue coral. These sets are cool because they come with Polly pocket like cases. You can just pack them up and take them anywhere. 

No comments:

Post a Comment