Thursday, January 24, 2013

Bows and Hearts

A few days ago I got in a lovely package of ponies from my friend Sarafina. I've been waiting for these beauties for awhile so I was so excited for them to arrive. They came looking lovely, but I ended up sprucing up their hair a bit for practice.She even included an extra pony, Baby North Star. My pony collection is growing pretty quickly, but I don't feel as though I have to collect every one, just the cute ones. Right now I seem to gravitate towards some of the earlier poses. In general I love hearts, bows, and polka dots, so its very clear why I love Peachy and Bow Tie. Peachy also arrived in some adorable slippers and a saddle, which I'll be sure to photograph later.

I made another visit to the thrift store last night, but didn't end up finding anything. Most of the toys seemed to be newer. I'm trying to see if there is any relation between the thrift store location and what sort of toys it has. So far the ones near larger cities seem to have more finds. Either way it was still fun to browse, and it just makes me more eager to go hunting this weekend!

.

2 comments:

  1. I'm so glad that you like these pretty girls! They look absolutely beautiful with their styled manes and tails...I'm so thrilled to see them in their new home. :)

    btw, how much do you love Bow Tie's sweet freckles??

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for letting me take them off your hands! I love them so much! All my ponies are quite happy in their little wooden cube shelf.
    I am in love with Bow Tie. Her freckles make me so happy! She is just like my ideal pony, freckles, bows and pink hair.

    ReplyDelete