Friday, January 11, 2013

Pony Salon

Tonight was attempt #2 of Pony Hair styling. I managed to acquire most of these ponies from a blind grab bag on the MLP arena. I was pretty happy with who showed up! I still have to figure out everyone's name, but I'm sure they were happy to get a new 'do. I'll post pictures of the results once their hair is dry. Curling worked much better with straws and the butterfly type clips. Attempt #1 consisted of bobby pins, paper towels, safety pins, and frustration.


Huddling around the sink waiting


Ponies decide to take advantage of my space heater



Pony Collection after their Hair Appointment




Overall I am happy with the results! I think I still need to work on my curling technique, but all my ponies look much nicer and they are quite happy indeed!


No comments:

Post a Comment