Friday, January 25, 2013

Brown paper packages

Two packages were waiting for me when I came home today. The first had my Krystal Princess Pegasus, and the second had a batch of Charmkins I had been waiting for. I was also able to photograph Peachy with her cute saddle and slippers. I really had a fun time taking a few group photos with different members of my collections.

While out picking up some shopping staples, I "stumbled" across some LPS G2 Blindbags. I decided to pick up two, just to test my luck. I ended up with a Musical Swan and Pig. They are growing on me, but I don't think I could ever religiously collect them. I just love the 90's Littlest Pet shop line too much. I do appreciate the broad spectrum of animals that the new pets are able to cover, but I just think they loose something by only really being adorable bobble heads. None the less I decided to photograph them.

2 comments:

  1. Such sweet photos!! I love the soft glow in the pictures...reminds me of playing with my favorite toys on a warm summer day when I was a kid.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Sarafina! I was able to find a great app on my phone that can add filters and also crop the photos so I don't have to spend more time arranging them. I love how warm the images look :)

    ReplyDelete