Sunday, January 6, 2013

Littlest Pet Shop

In the 90's Kenner made a line called Littlest Pet Shop. This was one of my favorite toys as a kid! I had the blue 1992 carrying case full of animals. At the time I was 3 so you can imagine I didn't keep my toys together very well. By the time I was 10 I realized that I had no idea where my LPS animals were so I conducted a house wide search to find anything from the Littlest Pet Shop line. All I could find was maybe 10 random pieces. I was pretty sad but put them away in a box and figured I would keep looking. It wasn't until June of this year when I started buying them on eBay. Since then I've become a bit obsessed and have gone beyond my wildest LPS dreams. A few of my favorite sets are below. I was lucky enough to win a lot with the Merpet sets which are quite hard to come by. Even though I didn't own these as a kid, I'm sure I would have loved them!


Mommy Mer Catfish


Kissing Sea Bunny


Swingin' Sea Star Monkey


Ocean Goin' Guppy Puppy


Paw Print Club Bunnies and Kitties

No comments:

Post a Comment