Saturday, January 26, 2013

Wuv Luvs

Since the weekend has finally arrived, I had some time to visit two thrift stores. The first had more G3 ponies and quite a few G2 Lps. I decided against both since I didn't want to bring any "newer" toys home. The second thrift shop had a toy I remember my sister getting for some holiday. I couldn't remember the name for the life of me, but I remembered the large animatronic mother would birth an egg that you could open and inside would be a baby version of the mother. She would move and make strange alien noises. She was only $1.99 but is quite big for a toy. I didn't want to have to deal with storing her since I'm pretty sure we still have one at home. So while browsing the wall of plastic bags I found four of her babies. I quickly grabbed those and checked out. I do feel bad I separated them, but I really didn't need both. Their tags said "trendmasters 1999" and after a quick search they came up as Wuv Luvs. So here they are!

No comments:

Post a Comment