Friday, January 11, 2013

Childhood Collection: Whats left of the Tea Bunnies...

A few months ago I went on a toy raid around my house. It had been years since I had actively sought out any of my childhood toys. I realized I had a Fairy winkles piece on my dresser, a Mimi and the Googoos wedding cake on my shelf and a stuffed Tea Bunny doll sitting at the top of the stairs. Somehow the plush magically vanished the next time I visited, but the rest were recovered. Luckily I was able to fish what I could find of the Tea Bunnies from a bin of old toys at the top of the stairs. As kids, my sister and I also loved playing with American Girls line of AG Minis, which were amazing. At a certain point in time we rounded up all the miniatures we could find an added them to the AG Mini playsets. At this point the AG Mini "World" took up an entire table and bookshelf of our room. I wish I had a picture of it, since it was truly magnificent in the eyes of a child. No matter! Here are the Tea Bunny pieces I rescued from the AG Mini Bin.



No comments:

Post a Comment