Sunday, January 6, 2013

My Little Pony

When I was 6 I had my first slumber party with a friend of mine. We went to the local general store and rented the My Little Pony Movie. All I really remember from it is the Flutter Ponies, and the Bushwoolies. I didn't watch it again for almost 17 years, and although it was a bit funny to watch I did enjoy it. I've begun to collect a few of the G1 ponies, mostly flutter ponies, but I've found a few other ones that I find adorable!

This weekend I had a bit of time to play Pony Salon with my small collecting. Some of my ponies hair was looking quite sad so I set them all up next to the bathroom sink for a new hair do. I must admit they looked adorable looking up at me expectantly, waiting to be pampered. My attempts at pony curls were only partially successful. Since I didn't take a picture I plan on it next time! Until then here is a newly styled Fizzy and Rose Dust, both of who had their hair done.


Twinkle Eyed Fizzy

Rose Dust

No comments:

Post a Comment